Friday, September 24, 2010

THE WEAPON FORMED YOU CANNOT PROSPER

The weapon that is formed against you cannot PROSPER
The word of God says No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).
As this relates to your life reflect for just a minute. You may feel trapped, defeated, mistreated, and hopeless as you deal with your trails and tribulations. You are so sick and tired of the same dead end results. You are not happy in your career, but it pays the bills so you remain complacent. You continue to say you believe in God but have yet to fully trust God with your life, children, or trail. That thing that you are dealing with at this very moment has your mind going in circles as you try to overcome this feeling that you feel has you trapped between spirit and flesh. The temptation feels so great but you just can’t seem to get it together. You know the wages of sin is death, but you’re just not certain how you can resist when it has become your lifestyle. The environment that you put yourself in creates a scenery and contaminates your purpose. How can you just walk away and become solo. You realize it is not worth it, and friends come and go, and on top of all that you probably have only a couple of true friends that got your back, and you have lost communication with them, but when you see them you don’t even notice it. That is a true friend. Instead you hang around people that speak no life in your purpose and can’t even understand your desire to serve God. The end result is you become stagnant because you walk away from the purpose because you have no time for God.
You know what weapons are currently forming against you, preparing to aim and destroy you. You feel the weapons in your face as you try to make decisions that benefit you and your family. Your finances got you all stressed out which leads you to think you cannot provide completely for your family. GEUSS WHAT THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!  Declare the word of God over your circumstance. It is not over until God says it is over. Would you rather stand in judgment explaining to God how you wanted to believe, you tried to apply the word of God, you wanted to serve him better, you wish you could start over again. NO! WHEN YOU STAND IN JUDGEMENT YOU WANT TO SAY GOD I BELIEVED IN YOU, IN THE MIST OF MY PAIN I TRUSTED YOU, I SERVED YOU THROUGH ENCOURAGING OTHERS AND OBEYING YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE, AND WALKING IN MY PURPOSE. I AM READY FOR HEAVEN. I DON’T WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN OF THE WORLD. I DID MY BEST EVEN THOUGH I FELT LIKE DEATH WAS ALL AROUND ME. NOW I CAN REST IN YOU GOD. I OVERCOME INSPITE OF MY ENEMIES. I DID MY BEST TO EXEMPLIFY THE CHRIST IN ME. TEMPATION HAD ME BUT YOU GRABBED ME. I PRAISED YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART, AND NOW I KNOW MY WORK WAS NEVER IN VEIN. AS I STAND HERE IN YOUR PRESENCE I BOW DOWN BEFORE YOU I WORSHIP AND ADORE YOU, MY PRAYER HAS BECOME TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE ENTERED THROUGH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment